2/10/14

Pizza Without Cheese

     I should have said it from the start,
     Well i don't know if it's true but my psychologist said the same thing if... I'm a loyal person.
     Oxford Dictionary says, loyal (a.) giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.
     However i do have a lot of friends, everyone has friends, right? But when i got the one who get along with me, i would stick with them like a glue. I don't want to leave them, i don't want to forget our best day, our jokes, we will laugh everyday and tell stories until the end of the day. I don't want to be alone, so i will do my best to be there for them in every second that i can.
     A day without them it's like pizza without cheese. It's awesome still but not special. I'd be alone and have nothing crazy else to do with my bestfriend so i usually sit and do nothing.
     They could be asshole sometimes, but they helped me through my problems like when i was sad and they were trying to cheer me up even their jokes weren't funny but i was happy.
     When i was in 9 grade, i had to sing on stage in front of people and my teacher, i was so nervous and suddenly one of my old bestfriend (yeah we never talk again) came and hugged me before i walked into the stage. I felt extremely happy and i got my power back. Yea don't underestimate the power of hug. She's the one who made me brave in every way like doesn't matter what people says, you is you.
     I have one of my bestfriend too who i hate so much, like, really. When it was his birthday and i already brought the gift to the school but..... he wasn't in school, he was in his house, played games, and laughed because he didn't get the gift. Oh bad luck. But he's a good listener, whenever i'm sad, i came to him but i never told him what's wrong until one day he gets angry and said "is it right to being sad alone? no."
     I may have a lot of friends around, but it just some of them who can be known as true friend.
     Whoa shit gets real. Nothing lasts forever, right?

     But whatever it takes, i don't care how long they have ever left, i still love them because they were a part of me. Hey, i am loyal. ;)