12/6/13

Where's the Bliss?

"Things get better, then they get worse. Three months of total bliss for three months of total shit. That's the way life works, right? It always gets better though. Be still."
          Well, i wasn't feel okay lately.
          I've been really busy with my school things; homework, final exam, etc and i just want to forget all about my busy routine for a while. So, i hung out with my friends, in the public library, we talked (yes, we talked in library, yolo) about our school, exam, food, love problem, and stuff. we had so much fun, and we laughed a lot. Yay, it's fun. No, i mean it was really fun because i felt like i have no weights on my shoulders and i can do what i want and go wild with my friends, do something crazy together and we aren't afraid to do it and yes it's what we called fun.
          But, it was just for a while. And when it's time for us to go home, and we get alone, there's something wrong with it. Felt like, i'm far away from happiness. Lol but yeah it's true. I'm on my own and it's not good, because i can't control my mind, it goes like, it's haunting me with bad thoughts, i lost myself and my strength. When i'm on it, i'm easy to down and i hate that so much, then suddenly, i hate myself for everything, hate myself for being me. I know i shouldn't let it but it just did. So, keep talking to me, it's way better than let me alone with my own mind.

This blog is full of sad stories so i'm sorry, i write when i'm sad because it always makes me better.