5/8/13

BAND BAND BAND

     LET ME INTRODUCE YOU...
     MY LOVE...
     food. yes.
     but no, now i'll tell you about ...  my lovely bands.

     "we can't live without music" yes it's true, somehow music helps us (especially, me) through the hard times. since 8th grade i used music to release my anger, every time i had the problem, i put my headphones on, turn the volume up, and ignore the world. sounds cheesy but it's true.

     well, it's not just the music actually but the lyrics. lyrics has the most important part which the writer(or the band) can express their feeling to the listener. and us(as the listener) can receive the meaning correctly, then feel the music. close your eyes while listening into the music is the best feeling ever. you should try it sometimes!

     but music that i usually listen to wasn't pop song or r&b or whatever. it's something like hardcore, post-hardcore, metal core, something like that. because i feel like, uhm it makes me "plong". get it?
     people usually called this genre 'emo' or 'satanist' because they didn't even know this kind of music and it makes me sick.

They helped me, keep telling me to believe in my dreams 
"All I want is a place to call my own,
To mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone, whoa
You know to keep your hopes up high and your head down low
Keep your hopes up high and your head down low"

All I Want - A Day To Remember
It's amazing when you were sad then suddenly lyrics from a song could simply express your feeling
"Drowning myself every night
Me versus me has always been my biggest fight
I've been so confused for so long
And the answers always seem so far out of sight
So I fill it up, fill it up one more time
So when everything is wrong at least I still feel right
I'm in the tunnel but I can't see the light
"
Vices - Memphis May Fire
This is true
"Hold me down keep me bottled up, we're strong enough.
If you're sick of feeling useless, sick enough to do this.
If honesty gets the better of me, I'm satisfied in suffering
If you hate the hand you hold, but you hate to be alone
Stop blaming the sadness you gave in to."
Satisfied In Suffering - While She Sleeps        

*cries forever* this song means a lot to me. perfect.
"When I was younger, I always thought
I could be someone if I tried enough
When I was younger, my father said
Wear a smile, show respect
When I was younger, you never said
When I was older, I'd feel helpless
When I was younger, you shone the light
And now that I'm older, it doesn't shine bright
When I was younger, you always said
That as I got older, you'd always be there

When I was younger, I used to care

About everything that my father said
When I was younger, you even told me
To show evil, the utmost respect
When I was younger, I never thought
That when I was older, I'd see you give up
Now that I'm older, I carry the torch
Just promise you'll stand and you'll be strong
When I was younger, I only dreamed
That when I got older, you'd be proud of me
When I was younger, I promised you both
That when I was older, you'd be proud of me"
When We Were Younger - You Me At Six

     close your eyes.
     feel the music.
     and get lost.